I can't believe???

harry

At the Start
J.T. Mcnamara didnt get a medal of honour from horse welfare groups for "looking after" L'Ami in the egg and spoon when his chance had sooooo gone as the fav "other JP horse" came past.
Just watched it now.
F**king hilarious:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good job it wasnt Fallon:ninja:

Having watched the race again, have to agree that it doesn't look fantastic. In fairness, L'Ami had been in front or thereabouts the whole way round in a race run at a decent enough gallop and didn't really pick up strongly after the last.

That said, McNamara looks over to Nina about three or four times and makes virtually no effort until after the last, at which point the winner has already flown.

I had no financial interest in this but it was laughable

Hope Panorama wasn't watching:blink:

Merlin I sent u a PM with a personal phone Number 4 Canton!!!!!

I was on Garde Champetre myself but i was laughing watching it. I wonder who JP had his money down on???? If JT had have taken the whip to L'Ami it would have been the P45!!

Well, that's it Cruella, you've cracked the case. Lock them up and throw away the key; we have decisive evidence here

Putting aside the bullshit and 'I backed x etc', did the best horse at the weights not win and did the second best horse at the weights not finish second? That given, what's the fuss? Far bigger a carve up was when Spotthe Difference 'beat' Freneys Well fort the La Touche Cup last year. Now that was a disgrace.

When Nina Carberry punched the air, despite being second on the seemingly better horse?

Putting aside the bullshit and 'I backed x etc', did the best horse at the weights not win and did the second best horse at the weights not finish second? That given, what's the fuss? Far bigger a carve up was when Spotthe Difference 'beat' Freneys Well fort the La Touche Cup last year. Now that was a disgrace.

The fact that SpottheDifference was a legend and was receiving all the plaudits masked over a race that should have resulted in a severe fine and ban for trainer and jockey.

'...in the egg and spoon...'

I don't want to get involved with the implications being made here; FAR MORE SERIOUS POINT I WOULD LIKE TO RAISE IS OUR ATTITUDES TOWARD CROSS COUNTRY CHASING

The whole of the world apart from the UK and Ireland has cross country steepchasing effectively as the norm and we should do more of it. If steeplechasing becomes truly international...something I have campaigned for for twenty years ...then it could become the greatest spectator sport in the world. Cheltenham have taken that idea on board and that is why it is there.

A steeplechase world cup would be amazing and it would have to be cross contry. Mirek Petran of Padubice shares this dream with me, and Cheltenham, wargemm, merano, punchestown , the French especially Pau and Le Pertre, Germany, the US and Australian jumps authorities, Japan, Sweden Hungarian, and Russian ENTHUSIASTS HAVE ALL BEEN ACTIVE TRYING TO FACILATE SOMETHING LIKE THIS...BUT IT NEEDS A STRONG GROUP OF PATRONS. JP MCMANUS COULD BE THE OBVIOUS CANDIDATE TO BACK THIS; AND IT WOULD NEED A HUGE SPONSOR WITH VISION. But I believe in this sport with all my heart

so less of the egg and spoon eh

Attachments

• le%20grand%20crosse%20cross%20country%20steeplechase.jpg
    le%20grand%20crosse%20cross%20country%20steeplechase.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 3
  • shout%20to%20the%20top.jpg
    shout%20to%20the%20top.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 6
  • move%20on%20up%20pardubice.jpg
    move%20on%20up%20pardubice.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 6
  • dance%20with%20the%20devil.jpg
    dance%20with%20the%20devil.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
If steeplechasing becomes truly international...something I have campaigned for for twenty years ...then it could become the greatest spectator sport in the world. Cheltenham have taken that idea on board and that is why it is there.

Fifa must be shitting themselves.

Oh for FS stop SHOUTING will U????????????????

Cant be bothered to read the fecking post if there is that shit in there OK?

How much do u need to be told?

I was at Punchestown and that was an absolute disgrace also.
I havent backed a horse since the Padd Power
Just cant believe the sight I see sometimes:blink:

*move black in early frame"

*miss easy pink, oops where's this going - centre pocket*

The look on Maguires face "Burnett you dipstick" whilst Burnett looks over to check he can still lose :lol:

In the 10 or so years that I have been on internet forums the great witch hunts I remember in horse racing were Second Empire in the Irish 2000 Guineas,Prokofiev in a handicap hurdle at Aintree and a horse of Henry Dalys in a novice chase at Aintree.
The one thing they all had in common was that in the fullness of time certain things became apparent that weren't obvious on the day Second Empire wasn't as good as he was cracked up to be,Prokofiev was a complete rogue and the Henry Daly yoke was useless over fences.
People love nothing better then crying cheat but its usually done far away from the big stage and definitely doesn't involve leading for the best part of 3 miles in a Ch4 race at Cheltenham.

In the 10 or so years that I have been on internet forums the great witch hunts I remember in horse racing were Second Empire in the Irish 2000 Guineas,Prokofiev in a handicap hurdle at Aintree and a horse of Henry Dalys in a novice chase at Aintree.
The one thing they all had in common was that in the fullness of time certain things became apparent that weren't obvious on the day Second Empire wasn't as good as he was cracked up to be,Prokofiev was a complete rogue and the Henry Daly yoke was useless over fences.
People love nothing better then crying cheat but its usually done far away from the big stage and definitely doesn't involve leading for the best part of 3 miles in a Ch4 race at Cheltenham.

The Henry Daly yoke was Opera De Coeur who finally won a handicap chase at Ludlow last month off a mark of 120.

Oh for FS stop SHOUTING will U????????????????

Cant be bothered to read the fecking post if there is that shit in there OK?

How much do u need to be told?

THERE IS a mistake on my keyboard it keeps jumping to caps.
If you think its shit you don't understand horses or NATIONAL HUNT racing so stop whining when your bets go down .
btw are there no rules about swearing on this forum there are ladies present.

Back