I' cant make my mind up

Outsider

Journeyman
Is it humming and harring,humming and hawing,umming and arring
I'm undecided and I kept putting off doing this post until the last minute,I think I'm a procrastinator.

Anyway,win or lose I have to do LOCKS CORNER 335H 13/2 tomorrow although I could never trust JJ.
This is a pertemps qualifier and would need to win this or another race to get in the final.
Back in november 2020 it finished 2nd over 3m but 20yds,off 130
It then went chasing and did reach the 140s and never returned to hurdles until november 2022 where it had dropped to a good mark and finished 2nd to BLENKINSOP giving away 7lb.
It won its next two and at Ayr it beat Gaius giving 9lb who had beaten MAXXOR who won a qualifier by a wide margin in Ireland.
Blenkinsop is rated 131 and Maxxor 138 now so Locks corner off 127 must have a chance imo.

2 for saturday so far.
MISTER COFFEY in the skybet chase at donny.i put this up on the a/p thread at 20/1 and with NRs and a bit of money it is 8/1 best now.
One of my big ew bets when touched off in the kim Muir last year.

The other one is FERNS HILL 20/1 in the movies chase (2nd race)
Cheltenham. Off 140 now and although hes never won above class3 I think he could lead all the way.could have run in the later hcap for more money so the fact that they go for this easier option with more weight encourages me.

That's a bit of a worry.Locks corner has badly drifted and out to 10/1 with bet 365.
Gone in again.

Back