If you like Placepots...

I'm looking for someone to help out with getting ppots on without going in the pool,got two lads in ireland just through emails that have told me the boyles and ppower shops still go on slips.They have told me there is no minimum stake as in a penny etc,just wondering if this is right.

I'm looking for someone to help out with getting ppots on without going in the pool,got two lads in ireland just through emails that have told me the boyles and ppower shops still go on slips.They have told me there is no minimum stake as in a penny etc,just wondering if this is right.

That's right.

Cheers seems very strange that there's nothing over here similar yet the shops take them over in ireland.So you couldn't do them over the phone here with boyles or ppower and have 20,000 bets to a penny say for example.

Yes but lads trying to get 5/10 unit perms on will be shown the door. Several examples of lads trying to get placepots on without going into the pool and subsequently exceeding the bookmakers maximum payout rules. I think Boyles and Powers have put a maximum payout limit of 10k on it.

So the only way would be to be split over several shops,thats why i can't understand why they do it as i presume they'll be phoning other shops nearby to see if they've taken the same bets.Seems a lot of hassle for managers unless they don't take the bet to seriously these firms.

I've been told online they go in the pools but in the shops they don't and just like over here as they used to on slips.I'm trying to find out if thats definite about online and the phone otherwise i would just do them from here.

I was hoping someone else would confirm but I'm certain they DO NOT go into the pool.

ok cheers i'm just being lazy asking as i thought you'd know for definite but obviously there are more shops to spread around as opposed to phoning and getting the same perms from several accounts over here that are identical.

ok cheers i'm just being lazy asking as i thought you'd know for definite but obviously there are more shops to spread around as opposed to phoning and getting the same perms from several accounts over here that are identical.

There are so many shops in around Dublin getting on would be easy.

ok thanks looks like i will be depositing some money to some complete strangers in ireland then.:blink:

Will do i havn't been doing them in great quantities this year as my minds been on the new arrival to the family and the hours i can put in with a screaming baby around,i didn't want to start using the excuse and blaming the baby for myself taking short cuts.My girlfriends taken on more than i thought she would and still wants me to carry on what i'm doing,not 18 hour days but i will still be doing 10 hours aday.It will be after new year so i will drop you a mail whatever mine is alweather@yahoo.co.uk that applies to anyone really who would like to discuss any race on the flat etc.I'm always up till 3am at least anyway!!

Back