Infallible

clivex

Banned member
Bit suprised (well perhaps not) that there isnt a thread about that performance yesterday?

I for one was impressed. By all accounts she should come on for the race in fitness terms but what is scertain is that she is a huge filly with loads of scope and won so very easily despite greeness

Whoops..I missed all that

Colin... which is Gosden's best then? Hes in for some season....

I have no problem with her vying for market lead. That was not a strong nell Gwyn granted, but some victory. Cant really base a gunieas market on rock solid form anyway

What struck me was the way she made the other fillies look so

Sense Of Joy was towards the front of the market for the Guineas before sustaining a soft-tissue injury and is, at the moment, quoted as second favourite for the Oaks.

She won the Prestige Stakes at Goodwood last August on only her second run. She was an impressive winner, by 5 lengths, on her racecourse debut in a Newmarket maiden.

Oh god yes...where was i? shrug::

I loved her performance at Goodwood. Nice to see it again on RUK

An old sage once told me, take no notice about what at trainer says about their own horses. However, when you hear a trainer talking about another horse, the listen up mbig time. Gosden's comment yesterday point to one winner

Not sure about that...depends on trainer doesnt it? :suspect:

Gosden is always very open and communicates extremely well of course but I have always felt that he prefers keep punters feet on the ground. Not in the "put away" sense i hasten to add..

hes a little downbeat about Ravens today

We shall see

Infallible is indeed interesting for the Guineas after that performance, but Natagora hasd a huge advantage in terms of experience. I think she is still the one to beat.

Sense Of Joy was possibly always being aimed more for the Oaks, given her size and that on breeding she should get further than a mile. Let's hope she makes it

My worry for Infallible is the possibility of very fast ground. She is a great big filly who might not appreciate the dip on a very hard surface.

Back