Interesting weekend of racing.

Outsider

Journeyman
A lot of its nots and maybe this weekend with a lot have to live up to the hype and prove their worth and a few that could be protecting their hcap Mark's.

A horse I like is MAXXUM 340L 11/4.he won a pertemps qualifier by 16L and went up 18lb and is favourite for the pertemps now but his new hcap mark makes it harder.tomorrows race is worth €60,000 so is about the same prize money as the pertemps.
I'm being a bit greedy as I've took 8/1 for it to win by 5L or more tomorrow.has a 7lb claimer on and just hope hes trying.

316 musselburgh the Scottish county hurdle.
KIHAVAH (took 14s) now a bit lower.won over the course last year and runs off a similar mark and has a claimer on.

EMPIRE STEEL 320S (took 12/1) I have to back this horse as I've followed it and is well capable.topweight off 143 so it's not a brilliant race.plenty of dangers though.
Move thechains is one but I missed 25s and is now about 12s.
THUNDER ROCK 220S 4/1 let me down last time with his jumping but will give it another chance.

255s 3m hurdle.
A few to like in this
Flight mark looks to have every chance but was beat by STORM NELSON 16/1 so that looks a good ew price.
The other one I've done is last years winner GREEN BOOK 10/1
Hasnt done a lot since but if Venetia has this race as the plan,worth 56 grand then maybe we will see an improvement.

Over in Ireland we have the Willie Mullins benefit weekend and with multiple runners it's just a watch and see I think.
He has some cracking horses so it should give us some clues for Cheltenham.

On sunday we have the champion hurdle.State man,vauban and Honeysuckle this should be some race.

Back