Jered

Guest_

At the Start
I did not rate this horse last year, but I was impressed with that on ground he would hate, first time out and giving lots of weight away.

Be interesting to see what he will find off the bridle but plenty to like about that as a start off point.

I'm taking the hard line that he'll find nothing until he proves otherwise.

Yeah I can see where you are coming frem David and I certainly would not be backing him for the Champion Hurdle. But at the same time I must admit to being more impressed with him today than in any of his runs last season...had nearly everything against him today most notably the ground.

I think it was a great comeback run but an almost impossible race to assess, Cork All Star has proved very disappointing in my eyes and I think he might be a candidate to regress further. I think Jered would be an ideal candidate for something like the Christmas Hurdle.

That's my gut feeling too- he may well be a flat track bully- until he proves he can tough it out up the Cheltenham hill I'd be against him there- should have a very good season in conditions hurdles both sides of the Irish sea however....

Didn't manage to see the Jered race and comes up as a black screen in the ATR online archive. Typical.

I thought McCoy gave Aranleigh a rather considerate ride in the beginners chase.

Back