Jeremy Glover

rorydelargy

At the Start
It had passed me by until I saw the result of the last at Southwell, but it seems Jeremy Glover has been coaxed out of retirement to look after the yard of Paul Dixon on a temporary basis. A genuinely top class trainer of handicappers and now off the mark with a 25/1 winner in his latest training incarnation.

I believe that Dixon's son will be taking over the licence in due course.

Be interesting to see where Alan McCabe ends up and whether he still has the bulk of the non Dixon horses that he trained previously.

Shame he was dumped as he'd been doing quite well.

I believe that Dixon's son will be taking over the licence in due course.

Be interesting to see where Alan McCabe ends up and whether he still has the bulk of the non Dixon horses that he trained previously.

Shame he was dumped as he'd been doing quite well.
I don't think Mr McCabe would like it thought that he was dumped Arkers; it was officially his decision to split with Dixon in order to further his career.

Just wondered with Dixon's son being primed to take over whether McCabe felt it was best to leave before he was pushed.

He must have had an inkling that Dixon's son was being groomed to take over and therefore felt his position at Retford was in danger.

Anyways only they know what happened.

No doubt we'll read a bit more about Alan's new premises in due course from his wife Maria's blog in the RP.

Back