"Jockeys" Animal Planet tonight

Aldaniti

At the Start
No idea what this will be like but it starts on animal planet at 9pm & 9.30pm tonight

Based on the life of american jockeys

the info button says....

"May the horse be with you. When Joe Talamo's hot streak goes cold,he turns to Mike Smith to learn the "way of the horse". Plus, the stewards decide wither he should be suspended"

Could be interesting.... :)

Talamo, Smith - there's a few other youngsters and Chantal Sutherland features too (think a US version of Hayley Turner).

A lot of my US racing mates rate the show highly so should be interesting.

Hope it's as good as the one they did at the Irish equiv of the racing school - was sheer class.

its been on for the last 3 weeks 2 episodes at a time
episode 1 and 2 was mainly based around talamo and gryder, 3 and 4 was based around a female jock called kyla stra and last week 5 and 6 were based around smith and sutherland and the professional vs personal relationship.
the opening comment and titles stating that 2 jockeys die each year on the track does seem to set the sensational us reality tv tone.
It has been an enjoyable watch

I'm watching 'Secrets of the Rodeo' until Ashes to Ashes comes on! But will try to remember for next week, thanks.

I'm watching 'Secrets of the Rodeo' until Ashes to Ashes comes on! But will try to remember for next week, thanks.

I watched that too. Interesting stuff - have to have nerves of steel to do that job!

Back