John Dunlop Charity Event

• Thread starter Thread starter ItalianStallion
  • Start date Start date
I

ItalianStallion

John Dunlop is staging a Charity Open Morning on Sunday, May 31st 2009.
The stables will open from 10am to 1pm.

Anyone going?

I'm planning to be along, IS, possibly with a pal or two. Missed a few due to other commitments in the past, so it's time I supported it again. Very good causes supported by it, too, including the Chestnut Tree Children's Hospice.

I am going and will donate to the charities but will you get to see the horses because I want see Downhiller!

Your entrance fee is donated to the charities and they have raffles and events during the day if you want to spend mrope, and of course donation buckets.

I used to go evey year in the days when Celeric, Silver Patriarch and Millenary were there. They let people wander about and yes, you can get very close to the horses.

The stables are worth seeing themselves, very old and the village is beautiful too.

Just got back and it was an exellent day! Zaaqya has to be the maddest filly i've seen ha nutjob!, not even jokin one 2yo had the biggest ding dong ive ever seen ha ha

Last edited:
This was my favourite horse called Berling

11izds3.jpg

Plans went awry as I had a one-hour phone call with a friend I haven't spoken with in a few years, followed by a neighbour wanting some help with the communal gardens, which then took three! Glad you enjoyed the morning, IS.

Back