KENILWORTH BIG DAY GRADE 1 MET 30 January 2021

Hi Guys,

13h00 Rascallion 7/4 BEST BET. Will love this extra 200m and gets the headgear on first time. Fav Kommetieding has no chance against my selection unless he shows a lot better than what he shown to date. Anton must just point him in the right direction. He ran in front of a horse called Jet Dark who franked the form to win the Queens Plate beating horses like Rainbow Bridge. BIG BIG RUNNER

14h15 Clouds Unfold 2/1. She is too classy here and will win. My 2nd best bet of the day. She ran 2nd in the Paddock stakes behind Queen Supreme. There is nothing in this race apart from the 3yr olds Captain's Ransom and Chat Ching. My selection was beaten by Captain's Ransom on 3 October but my selection gave 10kg. Now with 5kg better off for just 0.5L beating I don't see anything troubling Clouds Unfold.

15h10 Rainbow Bridge 9/2. Classy and today he should win, been unlucky not to win after July handicap but I think Eric Sands has him in the right race at the right time. He has beaten Balgarion and Do It Again before and is better weighted on previous runs

Cheers

Back