Kenilworth - South Africa - 17 February 2021

Top Tipster

At the Start
Hi Guys,

12h40 Forgetful Girl 7/4. BEST BET 2 starts back she ran behind a horse called Chile Jam who came out to beat Black Silver. This is a weak field and with a plum draw I make her difficult to beat here

13h20 Blingking 6/4. Ran to stronger last start against winners and ran a good 4th. Booked Marcus and if the course runs quick and he leads he will be difficult to peg back. Superior Leader is drawn wide so Grant will try to use up energy to get over, if this was a mile I would say he has a chance but because now over the 1400m the bend comes up and my selection will be handy on rail and I make my selection difficult to beat here

14h35 Rewrite The Stars 16/1 ROUGHIE TIME. Has dropped from 85 to a 80 and is a dangerous front runner. This distance is perfect and last start over a mile was a little short and make her dangerous with this rating. She is 1kg better with Moroccan Flame and 2.5kg with Fynbos. Going is fast and with a short false rail at 5M it will favour the front runners and I make my selection difficult to beat here

Cheers

Back