Kenilworth - South Africa 23 December 2020

Top Tipster

At the Start
Hi Guys,

12h05 Al Bragga 11/4 BEST BET. He is 4kg better with Mister Vargus, 1.5kg with Mr Cobbs (forecast horse). Mr Cobbs has the beating of Skidoo and I make my selection my best bet of the day

13h20 Grand Vision 7/4. Can't believe his price. Ignore last run he should have won. He was bumped and was unbalanced late in the race. In a weaker field today and fav High Moon should also improve but has run to weaker

13h55 Lilac Sensation 9/2. She is improving since rest and ran in a hot race against a strong sprinter and is running in a lot weaker race. The unknown here is Kitty Kat Chat who won her maiden easily so could be anything and Qaaraat is a danger for placings with appie claim

14h30 Bereave 4/1. Still improving and was still green last start. Should beat Firealley again and Ottoman Empire is carrying 60kg but does have the blinkers fitted for the first time so could win again with top jockey booked.

15h05 Cane Lime 'n Soda 16/1. ROUGHIE TIME. He is well in at weights here. 2kg with Knights Templar and 3kg with Sudden Star. Rockin' Ringo is the interesting one here and is a runner if was not for poor draw.

15h40 Imperial Ballet 11/2. Another that is improving as she goes over further and now gets the mile with good draw. Has the fav to beat but I do think my selection has more scope now going over further where as Glitter In The Air has not really improved trying this distance.

Cheers

Back