Kieren Fallon

Have you joined the club http://www.kierenfallon.co.uk ?

Received an email 30 minutes before the Ganay on Sunday proclaiming Duke of Marmalade to be a good thing. See also his gallop reports.

Trying to figure out what he is getting from it....the webs-site is not your ordinary muck production. Maybe a PR initiative so that he is not forgotten while absent?

I thought it was quite a good interview though. I really hope he is true to his word, and is sorting his life out.

Originally posted by Sheikh@Apr 29 2008, 07:43 PM
Wasn't exactly gushing in his praise for Aidan was he !
I doubt that o´Brien will be gushing in HIS praise.

Fallon will never chance, IMO.

got this message

Important: Please make it known that a hoax service has started using my name, and have been sending letters out promoting an information service that has nothing to do with me. I do not endorse or promote it in anyway.

Please can you let everyone know that the service being offered is not genuine in anyway and also let them know about this message. Make it known in racing circles, and post on as many forums as posible to ensure people are not misled. The service is not anything to do with me whatsoever and is a hoax.

The only place that I write or endorse is my own official website and its free. I write on my site to help people in racing, give them the benefit of my experience, and try to give something back whilst keeping my eye on the ball.
The people that are part of the hoax are based in Cambourne Business Park, and use the following number to promote their service 08444 129 XXX. Please make it known in as many places as posible that the service is a hoax, and as important (for future), that the only place I write or would endorse any other product would be on my own official website and its free at www.kierenfallon.co.uk

I appreciate your help in this matter,

Kieren

Back