Kilbeggan

del boy

Senior Jockey
In line with recent threads, I am going to Kilbeggan races tonight for a family occassion, and I need winners! I have looked through the card briefly, and nothing jumps out. Course form is normally important around here. Quite a nice prize for the midlands national, 32k fir the winner i think. Hangover was the first one to catch my eye there. Anyone any fancies?

Here's a tip.

Don't do what I did last night.

I got completely shite-arsed, texted a mate of mine who knows Andrew Oliver, got a luke warm tip for Super Say, turned it into a stone-cold banker, got the whole department to back the fucker, including a way too big bet myself.

Then I went chasing in the last.

Then I burnt a hole in the work credit card in Fillies.

Last edited:
Here's a tip.

Don't do what I did last night.

I got completely shite-arsed, texted a mate of mine who knows Andrew Oliver, got a luke warm tip for Super Say, turned it into a stone-cold banker, got the whole department to back the fucker, including a way too big bet myself.

Then I went chasing in the last.

Then I burnt a hole in the work credit card in Fillies.

What was wrong with that? Sounds like a great evening.

Got burnt on Super Say myself, was supposedly fancied to run a big race in England LTO and I was giving the horse a chance at redemption. The only danger was the Harrington horse, so being especially shrew i had the reverse forecast in the race......

Last edited:
Back