Ladbrokes

A technical issue at a guess.

Although the logo going off the bookmakers bar is a bit odd. I have seen other bookmakers prices not displayed but the logo always remains.

Last edited:
It may be unlikely but is it possible they have a liquidity problem? In the last week they've pulled off Oddschecker and gone NRNB on King George and Cheltenham championship races:confused:

If they or any of the other bookies bothered to price up the Ryanair they might get my custom! It seems like the only big festival race no bookie wants to take a bet on at the moment. Are they all waiting for the tingle creek or what?

Last edited:
If they or any of the other bookies bothered to price up the Ryanair they might get my custom! It seems like the only big festival race no bookie wants to take a bet on at the moment. Are they all waiting for the tingle creek or what?

Not a race I'd be confident of pricing up if I was a bookmaker. And I certainly wouldn't go NRNB!!

Yes and it's not a race I can be confident of backing anti-post as a punter! Anyway I'm happy to nibble betfair for the time being. If anyone wants to knows my hot fancy I'll tell you all in a few weeks.;)

Back