Ladbrokes

• Thread starter Thread starter Bruce_Savage
  • Start date Start date
B

Bruce_Savage

Free £5 bet at Ladbrokes for new & existing customers on Tuesday at the Cheltenham Festival.

So, someone tell me what's the idea behind this? Is this a form of money laundry more importantly what's the ethos behind it.

Giving the public money to increase volume of support in the markets to drive up book percentages. You've got a free £5 bet what you're most likely to do is put it on your favourite horse or more probably put it on an outsider.

If this weight of Ladbrokes own cash is being used to suppress the market by revealing the hands of the punters and shortening everything for them to be able to trade off for profit then how ethical is this, how free is your bet?

Free £5 bet at Ladbrokes for new & existing customers on Tuesday at the Cheltenham Festival.

So, someone tell me what's the idea behind this? Is this a form of money laundry more importantly what's the ethos behind it.

Giving the public money to increase volume of support in the markets to drive up book percentages. You've got a free £5 bet what you're most likely to do is put it on your favourite horse or more probably put it on an outsider.

If this weight of Ladbrokes own cash is being used to suppress the market by revealing the hands of the punters and shortening everything for them to be able to trade off for profit then how ethical is this, how free is your bet?

Not as free as the £75 free bet I'm doing with them:D

Back