Last minute Cheltenham withdrawals thread

Ardross

Senior Jockey
Here we go again for this annual gnashing of teeth and disappointment .

Thyme Hill
Energumene

any others yet ?

This is agreat idea, thank you Ardross. (Good collection point, one stop shop, DG) Can I suggest we also add horses with multiple entries who confirm target.

Verdana Blue, Mares Hurdle.

I might as well just write a list of my ante post bets on here to save time....

Is there ever going to be a year when one of Mullins top stars is pulled out or switched........having backed Shiskin I'm not complaining but I often wonder if they knew much sooner that they let us know

I had him at 25/1 ante-post, Ben. Seriously puking here.
Only just double figures for me, but painful on top of Enurgemene

If Soaring Glory's saved for Aintree I'll be joining the puking as that would be three of my best hopes, in the first three races of the week, losing in 48 hours…

Only just double figures for me, but painful on top of Enurgemene

If Soaring Glory's saved for Aintree I'll be joining the puking as that would be three of my best hopes, in the first three races of the week, losing in 48 hours…
The vibes for Soaring Glory were worrying, had him at 33s and 100/1, cashed out on the 33s

Not looking good and we'll know our fate soon enough, but still be galling as hard to understand swerving the Supreme for Aintree. It’s the owners right for sure, but can’t believe it will be much of an experience there, plus it was never mentioned until this week

Song for Someone won’t be declared for CH just announced on ITV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not on a couple of the withdrawals, but ive had a rotten 48 hours.

In terms of ante post punting, we all know the risk. Is it worth it? Or is this just an usually bad year for it?
This last couple of days has been brutal. Seems more not going then ever before.

Even the handicaps are shite, all the main fancies have been fucked off. Fred in particular was a real tough pill to swallow.

Back