Leopardstown Friday

Bobbyjo

At the Start
Aside from the Lexus

12.25: Ok, I have a complete blind spot on this one. I know the Murphy yard love The Wandering Man and I've been waiting for this guy to reappear after the last day where he just seemed to blow up on a seasonal debut. Not sure if all this rain would have suited him but he's got tonnes of ability. The various leading contenders have a rare bit to recommend them but this guy is the one for me.

12.55: Like Shazand's race the other day, I look at this and say to myself: who wants into the Pierse. View Mount Prince won this last year to get into the Pierse with a penalty. The only one of the leading players this year with such an entry is Agamard. He's got to be prominent

1.30: God we are lacking a promising chasing superstar. Notre Pere is surely a reliable yardstick. Ran well here last Christmas and I think he has run with credit in decent beginners/novice chases. Would get a tentative few quid here.

2.00: Anything could happen in this. Not convinced that Sweet Kiln is such a certainty and may end up a layer rather than a player.

2.35: The Lexus. See other thread although moreso a race to watch.

3.10: Hide The Evidence has crept down the handicap somewhat and his presnece makes this a wide open affair. Plenty of potential springers here. Would respect Do The Trick but no firm opinions.

Bumper: Mr Capall, step up.

LIMERICK
1.45: Form of Sigma Digital is solid but Aldahar Beebers is not a bad tool at all

Thanks for that BJ. I looked at the card earlier and felt quite confused, but I did pick our Notre Pere as my most likely bet too - much tho I love to support Drunken Disorderly. Btw I've noticed a few horses' names recently which seem to be taking the Holy Father's name a little, well, 'familiarly'!

I would certainly endorse Notre Pere, who is my bet of the week.

In the bumper, when I saw the entries I thought Gloonan Hill would be interesting based on his 3rd to Muirhead in a Maiden Hurdle. (fter yesterdays Novice it looks as though Muirhead could be decent.)

Nina has chosen Waterside Inn. I had a good bet on yesterdays selection Oscar Looby and didn't think she covered herself in glory so I am willing to give her another chance today. Mullins yokes are still not screwed up and am holding fire with them. Total Excitement is interesting - but its getting very soft, I'd say.

Unimaginative - Waterside Inn.

Originally posted by an capall@Dec 28 2007, 10:26 AM

I had a good bet on yesterdays selection Oscar Looby and didn't think she covered herself in glory so I am willing to give her another chance today.
I dont think she did anything wrong.

Apparently good on hurdles track

Good to yielding on chase course

Must admit, looked decent enough ground in the opener...

Delighted to see Notre Pere get his head in front tough sort...grand jumper as well. Needs bottomless ground though.

Deutschland got the race in the Stewards Room they just said on BF radio - I backed him late when it seemed best to go for those who'd won on heavy. Just got paid out :D

Back