Looking forward to york.

Outsider

Journeyman
Where most of you will be looking forward to all the top races it's the handicaps that rock my boat.
The clipper logistics is a nightmare to try and sort out with D.O'Meara having 7 in it although only 6 will get in.will he run them all?
Even though Orbaan has gone up 12lb he is still a lb lower than when he ran in it last year.
Blue for you looks to have a very good chance doesnt he but not far behind him at goodwood was Young fire,Escobar and Rhoscolyn.
Yorick mentioned Escobar to me and I watched a replay last night again and watched Frankie and Escobar and he never had the run of the race and did run on strongly.
I've backed YOUNG FIRE 66/1 and I think if the rain comes I should get a run for my money.he is due to be dropped 4lb for future races is a concern has they might save him for later.apart from the Omeara entourage I like a couple but La Trinidad might get in but I've just taken 50/1 WHATS THE STORY.he won it in 2019 off 103 and was beaten in it in 2020 off 106.he won last time over 10f and got a 6lb penalty so off 96 he looks to have a better chance than its odds.
Some indifferent jockey bookings
David Probert on Young fire
A.Kirby on Escobar.

In the symphony group hcap I've done 3
ALLIGATOR ALLEY 25/1
NOMADIC EMPIRE 33/1
COUNT D'ORSAY 25/1

Alligator alley did the job of getting in yesterday and now is a short price around 10s but I've always thought that NOMADIC EMPIRE would win a big race and after a few uninspiring runs has dropped from 103 to 95.
So they are my early thoughts.

Back