Looking forward to york

Outsider

Journeyman
I'm hoping the previous entry Wii appear here as I seem to have locked it.
If it doesnt I will add my selections.

I've done BASCULE 410y wed. 20/1 first try at 2m.on its reappearance at goodwood he seemed to find trouble imo without needing to over 1m 6f.stayed on well.

In the 445 on Wednesday I like the look of HELLOMYDARLING.
Ran well in the nursery on this day last year and has been running in stakes races.finished last at chester over 6 in a race it couldnt win.
The winner is entered in the nunthorpe the 2nd won at ponty today and the close 4th was tippy toes that won at chelmsford today.
If you look back through HELLOs form most of the races it was hard to win.and a bonus is the hcapper dropped it 2lb to 88.

My previous post doesnt seemed to have worked.i dont know what I did.
I saved it to draft I think and it seemed to lock it.
It never got any views so I assume nobody can see it.
The selections I put up were
Symphony group hcap
ALLIGATOR ALLEY 25/1
NOADIC EMPIRE 33/1
COUNT D'ORSAY 25/1

I'm sure NE will eventually win a good'un and 33/1 is a cracking price.

In the clipper Logistics on thurs I advised YOUNG FIRE 66/1 and hope the rain arrives.
I've also added WHATS THE STORY 50/1 won this off 103 in 2019 and was off 106 the following year.needed a win last time to get in and picked up a 6lb penalty and runs off 96.
Omeara is mob handed and they can all be given a chance.
ORBAAN has gone up 12lb after its 2 wins but funny enough it's still a lb lower than when he ran in it last year,so I wouldn't put it past him.

A couple for monday
SAMAHRAN 325D 3/1 taken was very unlucky last time behind Oscula.
Mr STRUTTER 325C 4/1 back at catterick should be thereabouts.

HELLOMYDARLIN 445Y on wednesday.
Ran off 98 when third in the nursery here last year and runs off 88 here and has a 7lb claimer on.one negative could be drawn 19.
But 33/1 with betfair 5 places

Got my money back for Alligator alley as he didnt make the cut.

My little ew trixie is
NOMADIC EMPIRE 150y Wednesday 33/1
HELLOMYDARLIN 33/1
WHATS THE STORY clipper logistics Thursday 50/1

3 places would be nice.

Constantine hcap Saturday at York

I've done 2 of my usual
SILVER SAMURAI 14/1 HILLS
SUMMERGHAND 12/1 BETFAIR

Well,a good start with Nomadic Empire 4th and very nice profit.
Drawn high and switched across from high number and that possibly cost him as he faded last 50yds.
Good run for yorick with Atalis bay in 3rd.
Just need a couple more to get a place.

I dont know what to make of HELLOMYDARLIN s run.
Drawn high and switched and seem to be outpaced and ran on really well.
One of 5 in the race for the racing syndicate and it said 5f and soft going is best.
Last time over 6f at chester they busted a gut to get the lead from a bad draw and weakened 1 out.
Today it was held up and ran on well.
I would like to think the money is only lent.

I see the entries are out for the Cambridgeshire and was a bit surprised to see BRILLIANT LIGHT at 25/1 so I had to have a little on it and do it in a double with
SILVER SAMURAI 25/1 for the ayr gold cup.

A race to keep in mind is a 6f premiere hcap at the curragh in early September and GULLIVER was 4th last year and now is 5lb lower.race is worth 75000 so I wonder if that will be on the agenda.
Down to run on Saturday against stablemate Summerghand.

Back