Huntdown (USA) 2.c
Jobe (USA) 2.c
Mastercraftsman (IRE) 2.c
Ouqba 2.c
Prolific (IRE) 2.c
Rip Van Winkle (IRE) 2.c
Sayif (IRE) 2.c
Sea of Marmara (USA) 2.c​

Are the 2yo's fillies that bad, that looks a shocking Cheveley Park. Huntdown is a horse I really like for the Middle Park. I wonder if Sayif will ever be allowed to win his maiden !!

I also fancy Huntdown,and have backed him for the Guineas. Bushranger has to be taken on, and I also fancy Finjaan to run well.

The Cheveley Park is a minefield.

One of my favourite races is today's Joel Stakes. Fantastic renewal, and well above standard for a group 3 race. I'm swaying towards taking on the front 2 (Bankable seems to be accumulating excuses as opposed to wins & trip, ground and length of time since last run for Eagle Mountain).

I was impressed with EddieJock lto, and fancy both him and Perfect Stride (bounced at Goodwood?). In addition, I'll have a bet on Moynahan at BF odds (33's with the bookmakers). Won an above average maiden last year, and 6th on his reappearance in the Guineas. If you forgive him his last run at Ascot, which was too bad to be true, he can make his price look silly.

Great days's racing..

Super card...

In the Middle Park definitely a Huntdown fan. Think we have seen the best of Bushranger and he might be caught out on better ground anyway.

In the Cheveley Park I am sweet on the Wachman filly, worry is the step down in trip but I was really impressed with her at Dundalk.

I've backed Moonlife at what i think is a very generous 25 to win and 8.4 to place on BF in the next. Wide open race.

Heck of a training performance from DeKock there to get Eagle Mountain back and winning. Not sure about the jockey though...

Agree about Eagle Mountain. Great trainer. HK next?

Not sure Dane O'Neill will keep the ride on bankable after that.

Not sure Dane O'Neill will keep the ride on bankable after that.

Didn't think he did much wrong myself, Andrew. Just looked to be taking off his feet early on the fast ground (they went a fair gallop) before flying home coming out of the dip.

If the ground was a bit softer, he might just have got up.

Thought Pursuit Of Glory had it a furlong out but she just kept going the same pace. Needs 7f plus...probably a poor race though.

Seems to be doing alright with his Ballydoyle casts offs. Coaxing a Gp1 out of Archinpenko was no mean feat, and he's even persuaded Warsaw to win. MInd you, if he can do it with Trinity College I will be amazed.

Back