Military Coup

Tanlic

Senior Jockey
Army just took over here in Thailand...........Curfew from 10pm until 5am

New something was wrong..........yesterday there were soldiers around this morning none..................guess they had other plans

Her indoors is raging because her favourite Thai soap has been cancelled. No TV station can broadcast anything other than Military broadcasts..........just a logo is the best they can come up with

Curfew at 10pm until 5am............That should do the tourism industry a lot of good.

Thousands depend on Bar work to eat............the poor will be the first to suffer.

A bomb just went off near the Army Club.............miles away from here

I love the place but this coup belongs back in the sixties

Something had to be done about the Shinawatra family of corrupts; no loss to Thailand if they have been removed. (Don't know if a military coup is a solution, tho').

Is the Thai military leftist or right-leaning by nature?

Keep yer head down, Tanlic, and stay safe.

Cheers Granger...............

I don't think the Army have a side as such but they are very loyal to the King.

Thaksin's idea of becoming the first President of Thailand was probably why they moved in the last time.

Unfortunately very little changed and young sis did as she was told..............so now it's a case of have another go.

My own opinion for what it's worth is that the Army did the right thing........if the Red shirts had marched into Bangkok it could have led to a civil war..........now the politicians will sit round a table and be told how to think and everything will be back to normal.........hopefully absent any Shinawatra's

We just got back from a day out on the booze........fookin hard life ain't it!.

The curfew has already been relaxed until 11pm and will be back to norm in the next 2 days.............all being well.

Unreal really because they are walking about downtown with signs saying we will open until late.

Haven't seen one policeman or one soldier and we have been out all day.

That said between 50 and 100 people were put out of circulation last night. Don't want to say anymore about that as big brother is never far away

I got news for Roddy and Chopper: if you think my partner is a man then you 2 have been chasing the wrong sex for a long time..................I am fookin sure I wouldn't be bending down to pick the soap up with you 2 around :0)

A name like Chopper I assume it's because you got a very long one....................If you have and it can touch your A$$ can I suggest you go ....yourself :lol:

Inconclusive, got any better pics?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can do better than that.............meet our kid Campang or in Thai if you can read Thai on your comp กำปั้น

Translated it means "Fist"

Attachments

• 1970462_1416755745240379_1134350550_n.jpg
    1970462_1416755745240379_1134350550_n.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 12
Can do better than that.............meet our kid Campang or in Thai if you can read Thai on your comp กำปั้น

Translated it means "Fist"

That proves without doubt that she is a woman and I completely apologise for my outrageous comment inferring she was a shemale.

One question remains, who's the father?

Tanlic,

How's it all looking? Off to Burma in November and considering a two day stopover in Bangkok/Hua Hin to break the journey up and get over the jet lag in luxury.

Any prospect of it all kicking off and my plans being in tatters?!

Back