Miss C.L. Wills

montyracing2

At the Start
Thinking about having a few quid on Mandingo Chuief tomorrow (horse I'm following), but ridden by a claimer I've never seen on a horse and with a record to date which doesn't tell me much either.

I'm sure BP must has confidence in her but betting to my stakes is it £2 or £5?

MR2

Im sure Kathy will be on to tell all - but shes really quite good, has ridden in a fair few points,think shes won a hunter chase on her own horse too(??)

but Kathy is the one to tell you about her :)

Claire Wills, she works at the yard iirc so should know Mandingo Chief; she is a fairly useful amateur, and has her own horse there

Monty don't ever let a jockey put you off your selection, unless its Richard Hills.

Clare is a very talented jockey. She doesn't get as many rides as she deserves but she is brave and very determined and will always ride out to the line. Seeing her jocked up on a horse I fancied certainly wouldn't put me off backing a horse - even though I may be a weeny bit biased.:)

She rode a cracking race on Bay Hawk last year on the flat and we were thrilled with her.

She has won numerous PtP races and has a couple of her own ex racers that she rides and schools herself.

Thanks everyone, I'd decided that I would be using my 2pt stake based on the horse rather than its rider.

Good look to CLW when she gets future chances.

MR2

Back