Moderator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlin the Magician

At the Start
I really think that ARDROSS should now step down as a moderator he is stifling free speech on this board and one sided attacks on others and condoning attacks too by leaning towards the aggressor/accuser of lies ...........

It was Solerina AGAIN who started this shit slinging I really think your overstepping your mark ARDROSS.

The other current moderators did not delete it in fact one contributed to it, so do all of us a big favour ( SUPPORTERS of free speech and please resign your position of moderator, or point the finger at the instigator not at the person who gets attacked) its not the first time you have deleted an attack on me and actually I have had emails stating people won't post on here because of you!!!!

Time to tone it down both of you - you are both out of order under current forum guidelines.

If either of you continue to post as per the now closed topic, it won't just be James doing the deleting, it will be any one of the four of us.

Rather than continuing to try and raise the ante and blood pressure levels, why not just take a pull for a day or two and cool off....

This topic is now locked also - you've made your point, John - several times in fact - time to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back