Monday 10th June 2024

yorick

Conditional
Welcome to my comedy show.
I look out of my window and see a default grey sky, with rain falling - again.

I've left racing alone for a few days; I just couldn't see anything worth embarrassing myself over. Well it's Monday so, once a again, I'll give you something to tickle your funny bone.

I’m hoping that Squealer (7.40 Windsor) will run well tonight. I think his seasonal debut run at York showed that he’s improved. That was a good run, with nice late headway from a bad draw, on going he wouldn’t have liked.

I suppose the draw in 10 wouldn’t be the best but it’s a smaller field and I think the price represents good Ew value.

5f on good to firm looks ideal conditions so I’ll give it a whirl.

Excuse us for joining your blog, sir, hope you don’t mind.

I’ve done two of my alerts:

Pouting 6:10 Windsor
Midair 6:40 Windsor

Excuse us for joining your blog, sir, hope you don’t mind.

I’ve done two of my alerts:

Pouting 6:10 Windsor
Midair 6:40 Windsor
Not in the slightest, mate. I'll be keeping my eyes on your and OS's selections. I just hope they're not jinxed by sitting alongside mine; you're witness to my springtime sadness with my choices. How's your luck lads? I hope you're doing better than me. That's why I've kept my stakes so low. Hopefully, , after Ascot, things will begin to take shape.
I've done my 5 alerts today
Nelson gay 630p
Lisamaria718r
Rambusco creek 900p
Raintown 235L..........1st 10/1
Unfortunately I took 6/1 last night
Union Park 748r
Nice one, fellah. 6/1 , 10/1? It's a winner. Well done to you.

Leaflet dropping today - old people not political leaflets so missed the winner as I'm only now catching up.

Goes without saying (but I'll say it anyway) rather have a 6/1 winner than a 10/1 loser WD

Bugger, seconds are no good. For Midair that’s four seconds in his last five runs. Looks like he’s got a rooted objection to getting past the last one. I got 13/8 about him last evening, too, but fortunately I didn’t add today as he shortened. Pouting went the other way, so the writing was on the wall.

Well done with Raintown, Outsider, and Nelson Gay wasn’t too shabby either. GL for those who haven’t trod the course yet.

Bit disappointed with the jockey of Lisamaria.
got cut up by the winner but stopped riding close home and finished 7th 2 heads off 5th which would have been good enough.

Ugh! Yes. The pain alright.

Ew so no damage but I'm sure he was in front at one point in the final furlong there.
Again, Ugh!

Back