Mrs P Conway

• Thread starter Thread starter useful
  • Start date Start date
U

useful

The Dreaper yard is one of my all time favourites, and in recent times Harcon was one of my favourite horses.

Can anyone tell me about Mrs P Conway, the owner, who she is, background etc.

I am a fan of Notre Pere and hope he goes some way to restoring the Dreaper yard to a place at the top table in Irish Jumps racing.

I'm Irish too but doesn't mean I know who they are!! They are a bit like the Sloans. You never really see them, you just know they spend loads on their horses. Conways have been great supporters of Jim Dreaper. Normally have two or three new horses a year with him. Publicity shy.

Around half teis forum is Irish, but they keep their cards very close to their manly chests :P

Fair enough, I just wondered. I have the excellent Bryony Fuller book about Tom Dreaper and no mention of them in their so the Conways are obviously realtively new to Greenougue.

The first time I noticed their colours was with Harcon (still can't believe he was beat at Cheltenham) and since then Saxophone was their best horse.

Obviously Jim Dreaper's main patron now (though Herb Stanley should be considering the success Jim gave him through Merry Gale) and I was curious about the association, that's all.

BTW, I was raised in UK from the age of 1 but was born in Sligo and hold and Irish Passport! So I guess that makes me Irish too!

Thanks Colini Phillips.

I guess unless Mrs C or even Jim Dreaper come on here, I am unlikely to get an anwser am I!

Mrs P Conway is Tilly Conway, wife of Pat Conway. I believe that Pat Conway is big in the Civil Engineering field but know little more than that tbh.

Back