My Saturday/ Sunday tries

Outsider

Journeyman
Nothing to get too excited about but I will try.

In the 255y I've done 2.
I took 13/2 about ALLIGATOR ALLEY earlier in the week.
This has been in my alerts since it was unlucky at goodwood back in the day.
I've also done JAWWAAL 9/1 seems inconsistent but is capable.

I like the chance of NORTERN EXPRESS 5/1 in the 140y just caught by Boardman last time and I like Boardman.

I have to do MYKONOS ST JOHN 515y 12/1 almost won for me last time when 2nd 40/1.

I cant understand why GLEN SHIELDS 245C 13/2 has drifted so much. Class horse.

I do follow horses over the cliff and tomorrow I have to do BOWERMAN 430C 50/1 just in case.

On Sunday I've done
DREAM TODAY 420C 33/1 outsider with a chance I think.
PREMIER POWER 535Y 20/1 ran on behind Dakota gold last time on its first run for Easterby since leaving Varian.
In it's very first hcap it was rated 100.now 92.
ORBAAN 505Y 20/1 is a standing dish with me but in the same race I also like LA TRINIDAD 11/1 who got going too late in a class 2 last time.
KIHAVAH 330Y 9/2 did me a good turn last time.fairly good novice hurdler.should be thereabouts.

Good luck.

Evening, Goughie. How's tricks?

Interesting one, Jawwaal.

Although meeting trouble, he hasn't gone on with his efforts.

Still, he'll drop a couple of Lbs for this and if the ground's fast and he goes at Donny we'd definitely be on, wouldn't we?

Bit of a disastrous weekend wasnt it.
Northern express 6th carried 3lb extra due to an error by the bha.
Jawwaal frustrated again and so did Orbaan, their time will come though.wont they yorick?
Alligator alley was disappointing, maybe something bigger planned.its O'Meara so who knows.
Mykonos st John ran well again for a close 3rd and finished 8th sunday over a mile at 80/1.
Glen shiel was a poor run.

La trinidad was eased off when he couldnt win.

Back to the drawing board.

Well, the soft conditions wouldn't have suited Jawwaal, so we can write that one off.

You know what I think about Orbaan: Traffic Fluide job

Last edited:
Back