Naas - Bank Holiday Monday

Guest_

At the Start
Hope to go tomorrow...always an enjoyable card.

Looking forward to the clash of Kitty Kiernan and Lily Langtry again in the Group race...this is turning into a nice race for future prospects so worth keeping an eye on. I think they will fight it out ahead of the Prendergast filly.

Same card sees Three Rocks out again...conditions are really in his favour and I would have fancied him to give weight away all round but for the busy campaign he has had. Dohasa looks a big threat.

Inxile looks near impossible to oppose but I will be looking out for a good run from Dahindar with the future in mind. Nice prospect.

Beethoven should be a different horse with the experience under his belt but he didnt look the biggest of sorts to me at York....he was well touted for that beforehand. I think Wachmans colt could be the value...progressed nicely from his debut to run a nice race in a hot contest here at Naas. Market should be interesting for this one.

Its a nice looking card.Went to Tramore myself yesterday-always good to go racing when the weather is like this.Strongly fancy one in the claimer at Leicester.

Wouldn't be surprised if Lily Langtry turned around previous form with the Bolger filly tommorrow. Kitty Kiernan had first run that day whilst the O'Brien filly didn't enjoy the clearest of runs before finishing with a rattle. Not sure I'll be playing in the race at the likely prices, though I was fairly impressed with What About Me at Cork and she looks too big at the forecast 8/1.

10/1 for the Guineas now....dont all rush at once! Looks a lovely prospect and interesting O'Brien was racing himself when he would often stay away from the races when there is a big week ahead.

Interesting to note O'Brien has a heap of fillys entered up in a maiden at The Curragh on Saturday. Appears to have alot more fillys this year and early enough types.

Last edited:
Back