Naas

Beauthea - tried in four group races on the bounce - got to within 9l of Again to finish 4th in the G2 Debutant, best efforts with cut in the ground.

Today is dropped in to nursery company with soft ground and available at 28/1 E/W 1/4 1,2,3,4.

Interesting price.

Mad About You should be an evens/odds on shot in my book for the listed race...class above these.

The two year old opener is pretty interesting and worth keeping a close eye on, while Cool Runnings will be fit and ready to beat Schindlers Gold today.

Mad About You should be an evens/odds on shot in my book for the listed race...class above these.

The two year old opener is pretty interesting and worth keeping a close eye on, while Cool Runnings will be fit and ready to beat Schindlers Gold today.

Well done. Good day?

Yeah good day with some good racing.

Naas is one of my favourite tracks, and Bird Catcher Nursery day is one of my favourites.

Rayeni was really impressive there at Leopardstown.

I didn't know what to make of him. He is a smallish plain looking horse, not well muscled but nice and relaxed and athletic looking. The opposite to what you would see coming from ballydoyle. Not sure he has a lot of scope but he is already defying common perception of what a good horse looks like and obviously has a big heart.I'll be watching the next race he turns up in rather than backing with or against him.

Last edited:
Best horse at the track was Pandorama. :p

Down to run in a maiden hurdle at Punchestown tommorrow, Grasshopper. Should be hard to beat given the heavy ground and 2m6f trip should both be ideal.

That said, John Kiely's horse Head of the Posse has been well-touted for a while now and has some decent bumper form. Could just be an interesting race.

Back