Navan Today

granger

Senior Jockey
Noel Meade's Pandorama has won very very easily again today. Carberry motionless on him. At 3rd last he was a bit off, that aside his victory was never in doubt

He beat a very smart horse in Alpha Ridge. Usual Noeal Meade talkinghorse rules applies - What will he do on good ground, what will he find off the bit etc.

7/1 now best for the Ballymore Properties Hurdle

He was so keen throughout that race, some engine to keep going up the bill like that.

If the ground is good or better he should go for the 3 miler or not go to the festival at all. Much like Aran Concerto you could see his jumping over hurdles falling apart a bit on better ground.

Galileo, it looks like Meade will not run him on good ground. But have we not heard this before from trainers who can't resist the lure of Cheltenam in the end?

Galileo, it looks like Meade will not run him on good ground. But have we not heard this before from trainers who can't resist the lure of Cheltenam in the end?

Well if thats the case fair enough. Maybe he has something else to come out yet that would be more suitable for Cheltenham.

There are plenty of fine targets for the horse here anyway.

Won by 26 lengths!

Relkeel - Did you go the BS 4/1?

Well, I was part of the conversation.

I thought he was seriously impressive.

In fact, I was surprised that none of your fellow countrymen has started a thread about him. You know, one of those ones where you all take it in turns to fawn all over the latest promising young Irish horse to arrive on the scene.

:D:D:D

In fact, I was surprised that none of your fellow countrymen has started a thread about him. You know, one of those ones where you all take it in turns to fawn all over the latest promising young Irish horse to arrive on the scene.

It's all doom and gloom over here...

Oh I love it! Just goes to show how miserable we have got over here. The first thing I did was pour cold water over his Cheltenham chance.

Coral go 7/1 - Is TDK involved? What does he know that Relkeel does'nt :D

Either oddschecker was showing an old price or you had a word in TDK's ear.....

Ladbrokes are 7/1 to £200 on the website.

Last edited:
Have laid Hold The Pin heavily, nothing coming from way off the pace today and being one of Martin's that is the only riding tactic ever employed.

I like Notre Pere in the big one later.

Great Call that man, :)

Delighted Hold The Pin well beat, you can't ride all your horses one way, as in theory you need miles in hand.

Feel a bit sorry for Paul now, he must feel everyone is against him, I think he was beaten anyway but still not nice to be carried out.

Have backed the Mullins horse in the bumper at Navan. More exposed than Roches Point but I think that will stand him in good stead in these conditions and he is probably better than he has shown to date.

Meade on Pandorama

Wow, that would keep you dreaming. He was awesome. He handles soft ground really well, he has a huge engine and is very clear winded. He probably is best on soft ground and I wouldn't like to see him running on fast ground. He only has a very light pedigree but he is really laid back and his next start will be in the Barry & Sandra Kelly Memorial Novice Hurdle here (December 14th) and then he'll have a break before coming back in the spring."

Why doesn't meade give him a break now and bring him back in Feb? He's going to run him again and will no doubt bring him back for a prep in Feb anyway for Cheltenham. He's had three relatively quick runs now....no matter how easy they look, it still takes something out of them. but then what would I know anyway....Meade knows how to get them ready fro Cheltenham!

Back