New Champion

fudge

At the Start
Well i can only dream, my mare MAGIC BABE had a nice bay filly yesterday by AVERTI and as it is his last crop i hope it is a champion they are both well and im hoping for a great future.

Many congratulations fudge - you sound like a right proud parent!!!!

Btw.....as she was born on my birthday I expect she'll be named in my honour..... ;) :lol:

Thanks everyone they are both fine and doing well just seen them again and the foal looks really sweet. I will keep you all posted on their progress.

When are you running a competition on here to name her?

My suggestion is Parsnip's Pony :D

Good luck from Hamburg, too !!

Our mare will visist " her " stallion soon and than its only eleven month away that ( hopefully ) I can make the same sort of posting :) !!!

all the best, and fingers crossed.

Good luck with her for the future fudge and i hope she brings you everything you've dreamt of for her.

I have some photo's of them both that if people are interested i can send to them if they pm me with their email addresses or if some one is kind enough to tell me how to put them up on here i will have a go. :D

Cheers Joe i signed up and tried that but aint got a clue how to get the picture onto my page, ive scanned the picture and can email it thats all i know how to do. :unsure:

Here's one of the first pictures fudge had taken

Avertifoal1.jpg

Back