New Mobile Skin

dvds2000

Gone But Not Forgotten
I've just installed a mobile skin that should work on all mobile devices, phones, iphones etc

Can anyone who uses it please report any bugs below

A word of warning - I tried on the computer and couldn't switch back, and had to log out then back in to get back to a full view, just so people know what to do if it happens!

To change to mobile style, scroll all the way down the page, there's a drop down box (that usually says default style) just change that to mobile

Col

The text is so tiny on my nexus one that it is pretty unusable. Default skin world better.

Amazing - finally, a thread where I have absolutely no idea what's being discussed! I thought it might refer to a nice body cream. But jolly good luck, anyway, I say.

Amazing - finally, a thread where I have absolutely no idea what's being discussed! I thought it might refer to a nice body cream. But jolly good luck, anyway, I say.

I don't know what they are talking about either, but it's not the first time, or the last.

Oh, a minifo? Thanks, dvds. (She says, shaking her head in wonderment. After the pop-up toaster, she thought she'd seen the best technology could offer... )

Oh, a minifo? Thanks, dvds. (She says, shaking her head in wonderment. After the pop-up toaster, she thought she'd seen the best technology could offer... )

you can try it on the computer to see what its like - but its likely you will have to log out and back in to get back to normal

As an aside - does anyone use Tapa Talk on iphones, if theres enough demand I may install it on here too at some point.

Someone get that man a medal for his loyalty.

Speaking of loyalty (to use the phrase loosely) I practically had to bribe one of the IT staff to unblock the forum last week. Gambling site my arse.

I'm accessing the site by phone since I dropped my laptop on Thursday.
At work gambling sites are barred for me as well, the forum here is ok - but not the results section on the main page.

Last edited:
Jut lkking at th eorum on colegues phond for first tim sems handy thngh postng is trickw..

Last edited:
Back