Newbury Racecourse - Nothing Is Too Much

• Thread starter Thread starter Kathy
  • Start date Start date
K

Kathy

In the 6th race at Newbury today, won by Nougat du L'isle - there was a presentation by Bathwick Tyres to the lass which meant there was no one to hold onto the winning horse whilst she and the owner and trainer went to collect theirs. A few of us offered but Mark Kershaw, the MD of Newbury Racecourse decided it was a job he was more than happy to undertake.

Mark looks very relaxed giving a reassuring pat and loosely hanging onto the reins but not so sure what Nougat was thinking......

NEWBURY29TH2007LAURAS9THBIRTHDAY062.jpg

Don't mean to be a grinch and all, but can't we put the vaccuous Newbury threads into the Photos section. They are hogging the top of the message board at a time of genuinely interesting debate. Seriously, I'm not sure why this or the other thread actually have a seperate thread each. Unless Kathy is spamming on behalf of Bathwick Tyres

Moderators, please feel free to place these photos wherever Bobbyjo would be happiest viewing (or ignoring) them and feel free to delete "Bathwick Tyres" name from them in the event Bobbyjo thinks I am on commission for mentioning their name. :)

Good, I am sure some of us are looking forward to hearing all about it, An!

I know some of you (and probably the same people for the same reasons) literally cringe when you see I have posted photos or read about my days at the races, but unless I am banned from talking about it, I'm afraid you just need to avoid some of my threads - or better still, all of them. Simple, eh?

Back