Newmarket -Sunday

Tout Seul

Senior Jockey
Noone has started one so.
It has to be after the lord mayor's show today Yesterday was a betting day I've only beaten once in my life. Unfortunately I no longer put on many 4 figure bets so no really massive return but after one loser and starting with an EW on Dubawi Gold I had a run of 9 straight profitable races with only Dubawi Gold failing to deliver the win element. Never done that before other than at what some on here might call the Rooster Festival.
Our Jonathan was my original call but now a n/r which deters me from going. In that race the others I narrowed down to were Novellen Lad and Docofthebay. Willie M can still pull out a dark one and this fits the profile especially as there has been some money for it. Ground is ideal and I like the come from behind sort in this typef of race. Docofthebayis another one for which there has been some money, a similar type of horse to NL and it fits a Dandy profile. Those last few yards at HQ sort out the men from the boys and its handy to have the proven stamina.20/1 and 36/1 on the machine. Can't have Hawkeyethenoo at all but I only lay off not straight lay.

Have already mentioned Moonlight Cloud and Blue Bunting for the '1000' .

Back