Nigella

simmo

Senior Jockey
Has any worked out WTF Nigella Lawson's coke habit or otherwise has to do with whether or not Grillo and her mucker used their credit cards for their own use yet?

Has any worked out WTF Nigella Lawson's coke habit or otherwise has to do with whether or not Grillo and her mucker used their credit cards for their own use yet?

They want to establish was the same cards used to cut and line the coke.

Wasn't it something to do with Nigella letting them have free rein with the credits cards in return for their silence on her so called coke habit

Personally I think its a load of bollocks & she is well shot of the slimy looking git

Wasn't it something to do with Nigella letting them have free rein with the credits cards in return for their silence on her so called coke habit

Personally I think its a load of bollocks & she is well shot of the slimy looking git

So is Charles Saatchi doing a Stig then (that's Stig from the Rutles who got so confused in the counter-sueing following their acrimonious break-up that he sued himself by mistake)?

So is Charles Saatchi doing a Stig then (that's Stig from the Rutles who got so confused in the counter-sueing following their acrimonious break-up that he sued himself by mistake)?

It's all just Cheese'n'Onions, simmo.

"Slimey looking" might be interpreted in a certain way by some. Would go easy on that (although I doubt guardian reading moderators will worry about a little brown shirt stuff)

Lot of time for the guy. Massively supportive of the modern British art scene and his gallery in chelsea is a wonder. One of the biggest attractions now in london and all supported and fundednby one man. the shows are innovative, varied and frequently fascinating.
A true philanthropist, unlikemso many british multi millionaires and a highly intelligent commentator on the scene.

Absolutely a top man

If ever there was a better example of a very successful smear campaign instigated by a bitter man with infinite resources at his disposal, I've yet to see it. He may well be a raging philanthropist but it's very public and tax deductable to boot. A true philanthropist would have dealt with all this behind closed doors to prevent Nigella's children having to go through all this, regardless of whether or not he wanted to damage his ex-wife or even whether or not she is a user.

He may well be a raging philanthropist but it's very public and tax deductable to boot.

So it would have been better if he kept it stuffed in the Cayman Isles then?

So what if its public? He is and has been a massive boost to the art scene here which in itself has created numerous jobs and boosted careers as well as helping make london the art capital of the world

the gallery was a helluva lot more than just buying a space too. You can see the work that went into it and still does. Its a massive success

Thats a fck sight more than most of the superrich contribute

I don't see how his role as a patron of the arts and his present treatment of his ex-wife cannot be viewed as discreet events.

Kudos for his philanthropy, down with his treatment of the fragrant Nigella.

Last edited:
I don't see how his role as a patron of the arts and his present treatment of his ex-wife cannot be viewed as discreet events.

Kudos for his philanthropy, down with his treatment of the fragrant Nigella.

To be fair I was just answering the "slimey" point. There is another side to him which many would say is extremely generous in cerain areas . The case itself I've virtually ignored. Divorce cases are very sad and pretty boring

Last edited:
Ill give an example song sheet

Ryan giggs and his attempted gagging and lies about that the welsh woman. That was foul in extreme and was intending to get a conviction against her

And on a far more local scale, how about "cliff Richard is to be revealed as a paedo" being allowed to stand on a public forum?

Last edited:
Sisters Francesca and Elisabetta Grillo, who were former aides to TV cook Nigella Lawson, found not guilty of fraud

A brilliantly executed strategy by Mr Saatchi. Wondrous to behold. When they get to civil court his opponent is now a coke head who takes drugs late at night in front of her children. I reckon he has just saved himself a couple of hundred million and his ex-wife is unemployable.

What a man.

you worry me Clive with your logic sometimes;)

it seems to you that if you bring a certain success to an area...sling a few jobs in..it somehow excuses... and makes likeable ...a lump of sh1te a decent person wouldn't p1ss on

it doesn't really work for me tbh

Bollocks EC

In was in response to the raciallly tinged "slimey" comment. I was simply pointing out that there is another side to him. The only thing i would change is that i consider him a "top man" in the context of the area (very significant) that i know

As i said, im not judging this case but in the week of cases we have had, i do wonder why there is so much obsession with CS?

Its not as if hes hacked someones head off or raped babies is it?

Last edited:
Lol. Ok then

It is not worth going over for risk of blowing it up but asure you it is in against that community . it was probably inadvertent

Back