Norfolk Stakes

Ardross

Senior Jockey
This Yogaroo has been cut from 10-1 to 15-8 ! after the wins of his stable companions

I reckon Monsieur Chevalier might be a tougher nut to crack and expect the US horse to give him a nice lead and hope for MC to charge past in the final furlong in his usual style !

He looks the most vulnerable of the three we've seen so far (I'm not counting the Kings Stand runner). I'm inclined to sit it out. He hasn't got the same level of superiority on the crude system I cobbled together on Monday evening that the other two had

Yogaroo looked all at sea there. Trainer was worried about how he'd handle turf and you can see why.

Radiohead is lovely looking individual, they were a nice bunch of colts. Feel bad for Monsieur he looked to be coming strongly enough.

Last edited:
Don't think Monsieur would have won though, he mullered the winner.

The American horse was no surprise to those who had seen him galloping, and those who want to believe the rubbish being said about the filly tomorrow will experience the same fate.

Very difficult to tell whether MC would have come through. His finish was quite late at Sandown, but still suspect he will be best over 6f

Watching the replay, that's pretty immense that the winner could recover from that and win going away.

MC was mullered as he came out of stalls as well and although the winner did amazingly well to get back and win so well, I think the writing was on the wall for MC. I'd say he'll be pretty sore when they get him home and you would hope he'll have a nice break.
Physically some nice types in this race inc. the winner, 3rd and also Bests horse - short on experience but one to keep an eye on.

Back