Not sure about Santa

Warbler

At the Start
What I don't understand is that if NORAD can really track Santa over Australia (and I have my doubts they can) but let's give them the benefit and assume they can, why couldn't they track flight MH370?

We need to know

But they did track MH370 !
They tracked it heading to the huge but secretive airbase at Diego Garcia, and then shot it down in the belief that it had been hijacked and was on a 9/11-inspired suicide attack. :rolleyes:

And anyone who doesn't believe that Norad can track Santa's progress is a negativist. :thumbsdown:

Which set me wondering what code Santa must squawk. I mean he flies into some pretty dangerous airspace. I can only assume that no one on Diego Garcia gets christmas presents

If it was on a suicide mission (MH370 not Santa) then I don't really see why they couldn't admit it. Are they still looking for it?

Even by their standards turning an American shoots down civil airliner story, into a, secretive Chinese government mistreats their own citizens story, takes some doing. I suppose the Daily Express would blame the inertia shown by Portugese police though

Still not sure what Santa's role is though. Perhaps the American's are using him as a cover for rendition flights

Back