Now 70s - freview channel 84

G-G

Senior Jockey
guys you've gotta tune into this...we're having a party on FB. Tonight featuring acts that only got to number 2. Some are unbelievable....all the videos are TERRIBLE!!

I watched a Now 70s programme on that channel at the weekend. Probably the same one.

Some great songs and some truly awful ones!

I suppose you could say the same thing about every decade since the birth of pop music.

Am I alone in having an issue with this channel where it only works during the day? Blank screen right now but was working earlier. Has been this way for a month.

Depending on, I not quite sure what or why sometimes the connection to this channel is not always brilliant but usually it works fine. Looking at today's schedule it is set to go through to the early hours of tomorrow with one feature or another...currently Kid Jensen's 25 Great Guitar Riffs....number 14 Another Brick In The Wall

Now playing hits from Grease, which I have never seen but obviously remember the videos from TOTPs. Olivis Neutron Bomb once said she wondered why they cast her when she was 35 at the time.... yesssssssss .
He's got chills.........

Last edited:
Back