NRNB plays?

DukeofMarmalade

At the Start
With a lot of bookies now NRNB on most races has anybody spotted anything note worthy out there? The 10/1 on Bog Warrior for the Jewson has tempted me. Chances are he won't be running but with a bit of rain around and heavy rain forecast for the Wednesday plus with Sir Des Champs seemingly RSA bound I think there's an outside chance he may turn up here. If so the 10/1 looks fantastic value, if not then there's nothing lost.

Anything else noteworthy out there?

Last edited:
I put up 7/2 for Boston Bob in the Albert Bartlett earlier but that has been taken already. I still think the current 3/1 is well worth a bit too. If he should take his chance then he has to be a much shorter price than that given that he has a convincing verdict over the likely favourite should he be absent.

I thinking it may be worth looking at some of the better 4 yo's in the Supreme Novices, I've already got Pearl Swan in the Triumph so may take a little of the 20's NRNB to cover me incase he is rerouted here. 4 yo's have a reasonable record in this with their allowance and Nicholls has been known to send them here before. Possibly Balder Success at 16's anyone?

Back