Oddschecker query

Desert Orchid

Senior Jockey
For those of you who use oddschecker, have any of you discovered a way of getting rid of the annoying grey band that pops up across the odds table giving the place fractions?

I find it a bliddy nuisance.

I'v never seen it but the odds arn't that diffrant anyway you have trouble trying to beat Betfair, or the other mob.

It's not that the odds are different. It's just a nuisance when you're trying to scroll down the table and this grey band invades the screen, covering the odds of several runners.

I realise it's meant to be helpful and overcome the difficulty of constantly scrolling up and down to compare place fractions but if the page doesn't fit on the screen and you have to scroll across the band stays where it is and you can't tell which bookie the fractions refer to.

Best Betting must one of those sites that gets a mention occasionally in situations like this. I keep thinking I've never heard of it only to discover it's there among my 'favourites'. I'm just so used to oddschecker. I'll keep an eye on it from now on. Thanks.

Back