One Horse for Cheltenham £1000 win who is it?

MTOY given that i cant go for anything shorter. Agree that Silvianico may well be the most overpriced strong contender

This will make a whole lot more sense after the 5:00 at Ascot: 1000 win Red Sherlock Champion Bumper. 12's at present for Cheltenham.

Last edited:
What race would that be Harry?7/4 for the RSA and about 4's for the Jewson.Something telling me its going to be the Jewson,when asked on the ML Tom Scu couldn't make eye contact with them.

I trust they will find the easiest race to win and the Pipe team are notorius for waiting until the last possible moment to commit.
The RSA has been diluted with the newer races and as a result isnt the killer it has proved to be in the past and any race is fantastic to win.
Would he be 4's if confirmed for the Jewson?

Last edited:
I trust they will find the easiest race to win and the Pipe team are notorius for waiting until the last possible moment to commit.
The RSA has been diluted with the newer races and as a result isnt the killer it has proved to be in the past and any race is fantastic to win.
Would he be 4's if confirmed for the Jewson?

The rsa looks the easier option to me this year,I think he would win both to be honest.Have backed at 7's for the rsa I'm getting a bit twitchy that they think they will damage him in some way a la grand crus.

Back