P W Flood- An asset or otherwise?

Tout Seul

Senior Jockey
Some will remember Ambobo winning at the January meeting in 2005. A powerful animal he has been chasing but reverts to hurdles in the Coral. Off 10.2 I really like the horse and there has been some money for him. I don't know the jockey and have restricted myself to small stakes thus far waiting for soft to appear in the going description and subject to getting some views on the jock's ability.
I'd appreciate any input.

He's a capable pilot, certainly not a negative at all.......wouldn't be at all worried by his presence, he's not some inexperienced youngster. Watch last years Irish National for evidence.

Paul Townend rides Ambobo. Flood is on Ninetieth Minute. Pretty sure the chunk of cash that brought him in from 33's and 40's was tipping line cash.

I was about to say he looks good value!!! As I've just finished doign the card and noted Nineteeth Minute as my best rated, with even clocking Flood was on board until right at the end, which set me off looking at this thread

Ninetieth Minute very much reminds me of Kicking King, and looks set to continue improvement with another year to develop.

Back