Peter Sandrovitch Racing Syndicate A Joke

Top Tipster

At the Start
Hi Guys,

Please can anyone have some input about this guy as I had a subscription with him and After I made a complaint about his selections I was taken off his subscriptions after paying for the full year 2022. Blocked my log in to his website. He starts charging for USA racing then dog racing then even a so called fish best bet and his own so called merit drop horses that are well in that don't come anywhere After he said you will bash the bookies. NEVER!!!!!!!!

Can someone please give me some input about him or is having the same sort of problems it will be appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:
While I do sympathise with your predicament TT, I fear you’re more likely to receive plenty of comments against the use of tipsters. Never used him so can’t offer anything constructive I’m afraid.

But there’s surely a certain irony regarding your moniker ;)

Who needs a tipping line when you can back outsiders (geddit?) and have a good chance in a race?

But seriously (and I hope I don't give food for thought with my musings) there is so much knowledge on TRF why would you want to look elsewhere?

Back