Plate day

Outsider

Journeyman
Some nice races tomorrow and I start with Albasheer 204pm 10/1 is a massive price with W.Hill imo.
better on the a/w.
in the 135 ive done Kings Lynn 7/1 who i fancied last time but got balloted out.
Strike red is feared but I'm hoping he has the Scurry at the curragh in his sights as he won it last year and off this mark.
Racing tv's horse Lir Special has been backed from 20s into 12s.
235 two for me. Faylaq 8/1 and Green team 40/1 see longshot thread.put up by DO.
In the Plate I did Spirit mixer 50/1 but I thought he would have put his claimer on.
Yashin is a horse ive followed and its been backed but I'm not sure if it will be trying tomorrow. Finished 7th in the Ebor last year off this mark so wouldn't want a rise in its OR.
I have to do Too Friendly 20/1. I followed this since its days with the Skeltons and I backed it in the Chester cup but I had doubts about it getting the trip.this should suit better.
340 Local hero 11/2 impressed last time and looked like one to follow.
Tactical 700D Drops to class 4 and I had to back it with bet365 earlier at 25/1
No recollections 525nm 25/1 Not much to recommend but it's in my alerts.has got a couple of jump entries in the coming days but runs here.

Good luck

With the short-priced fav in the Plate, the thought occured to me - so why is Luke Morris riding in Ireland? - the obvious answer is Tasmania (20/1 -B365).
Figured SMP is unlikely to be entertaining an angel unawares,so I've ventured a small ew,,in case we're both right.

Back