Point To Point Meeting

suerunner

At the Start
Hi all.
I am planning to attend the PTP meeting at Godstone this coming Sunday, but it is my first time at one and I just wondered where I can find info like admission prices etc. I have found the site www.point-to-point.co.uk but couldn't find it on there.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks.
:)

Entry is usually by car, typically 20 quid - but they will charge c5/10 quid if only one person - that's Lockinge prices fo rthis coming Monday, not sure if Godstone is cheaper.

Take a picnic and a doglead and some water for the dog, and get there early as there are always horrendous queues to get in - also you get a better pitch. The weather report isn't good, a thermos of soup migth go down well too. Take wellies etc esp if you want to walk the course, and a hat as it may be windy. P2Ps aren't dressy affairs

The website of the hunt in question will have more info, like prices, and others here can prob tell you more...

I subbed the press release for the Lockinge P2P [Wantage] today so I'm well genned up :laughing:
We are expecting Man From Highworth and Gunter McBride

http://www.pointtopoint.co.uk/pdfs/go_pointing.pdf This is updated every Tuesday and should give you most of the info you need.

The South East meetings this weekend are at Charing on Saturday and at Aldington on Monday. There's no racing on Easter Sunday. If you're planning to go to Charing don't expect to see many horses - the entry is numerically the worst of the entire season so far.

Thanks for the info people!! Would definatley have been embarassing turning up at Godstone. :shy: I shall have to look into Charing.
Thanks again!!

Back