Pour Moi at Coolmore

Miesque

At the Start
pourMoi.jpg

The new boy arrives at Coolmore to start his new career.

I meant on the bloodline front - he now has competition as a son of Montjeu, previously he was the only one stood at Coolmore.

True (although they still have the original... as well as Scorpion on the NH roster)... but considering all the Danehill's they're bunged up with they'll surely find space for a couple of Montjeu's in Ireland.

Last edited:
Reminds me of a cartoon of 2 vultures, 1 asking who was the F1 world champion, the other answering 'Nicki Lauder' ... who? Nicki Lauder ... who? Lauder. WHO? LAUDER you deaf c**t while the other one grumbles about something ...

Wasn’t there supposed to have been an Oxbridge paper once that proposed the question: Why? The most succinct answer by one undergraduate was: Why not?

I know Hurricane Run, my point is who are these 2 year olds he has had a good start with?

...beats me. But I think Sheikh's point was that he was never likely to make a good start as a sire of 2yos... if I understand him correctly.

It's no wonder your always fighting with people, you can't read one line without getting the wrong end of the stick.

Having a bad day, are we? :lol::lol::lol:

Read your post you strange man (you wrote those words, after all) - you said HR was having a good year, I merely asked with who?

Last edited:
You have never come across as the sharpest but this is a new one - yiu said HR is having a good season? How? Please answer as i'm sure many are finding your remarks more than a little puzzling.

Back