Question re Jackets

Cantoris

At the Start
I've decided it's time Winning Ways Racing got its own customised jackets and umbrellas etc. so as to advertise on the racetrack over the next year. Does anyone know where I might source these? I've been googling away but would prefer to find an operator that deals with racing yards.

Any help or links would be gratefully received.

I use Watt To Wear, about the cheapest I've found and use very high quality products like Slazzenger and Musto.

Their Rugs, Jackets and so forth are of very high quality.

Watt to Wear are extremely good - they are based less than a mile from me. Check out their website which is a good indicator.

I've decided it's time Winning Ways Racing got its own customised jackets and umbrellas etc. so as to advertise on the racetrack over the next year. Does anyone know where I might source these? I've been googling away but would prefer to find an operator that deals with racing yards.

One of the worst attempts by a company to get me to endorse their clothing line ever!! Just ask man, i really dont mind, wel sort out the numbers later!!

One of the worst attempts by a company to get me to endorse their clothing line ever!! Just ask man, i really dont mind, wel sort out the numbers later!!

You'd be happy to get a jacket. These aren't the cheap betfair baseball caps, these are high quality Winning Ways pieces.......highly prized and will be seen in the winners enclosure across the country!!

Question is whether Gal will give away his Coolmore jacket for one??

You'd be happy to get a jacket. These aren't the cheap betfair baseball caps, these are high quality Winning Ways pieces.......highly prized and will be seen in the winners enclosure across the country!!

Question is whether Gal will give away his Coolmore jacket for one??

Look, just get your people to contact my people....

Coolmore jackets are actually legal currency in some parts of the country..

Could I help by sporting your brolly around my local tracks lol:D

Could I help by sporting your brolly around my local tracks lol:D

This isn't the Late Late Show where there's one for everyone in the audience!!

Thanks for the PMs and will do some research over the next while. I got some paddock rugs last season and Colm put one on Big Zeb after he was touched off by Master Minded. Got plenty of coverage.

Back