Quevaga - the saviour of punters

Ardross

Senior Jockey
Quevega - the saviour of punters

It's the David Nicholson

You are down on the day

A lump on Quevega and she wins on the bit by ten lengths.

It is getting like Groundhog Day!

Last edited:
Even QUEVEGA, m'learned friend... just sorry not to have put OCEAN TRANSIT in for a place instead of as a reserve in the comp - now that'd filled your skinny pockets a lot more e/w!

It has been a fabulous day though I backed three seconds and a third

my heavily pregnant siSter on the other hand texted me that she had a tip for al ferof and sizing australia and could I put £10 ew on each just had to check she hasn't gone into labour with the excitement

Cattermole was at it again suggesting it was great jump at the last when in fact she overdid it as she was going at such speed.

Cattermole was at it again suggesting it was great jump at the last when in fact she overdid it as she was going at such speed.

I didn't want to mention it as SL would have a canary but she half took off too soon and almost landed on the bloodly hurdle - new underpants were the order of the day for several pale looking gents where I watched it!

Was looking at Dim's photos last night of Q taking that hurdle - she's got a series from her taking off. Q stands back so far you honestly wouldn't believe she was able to clear the hurdle safely, especially when you consider her size! Truly amazingly brave and athletic little mare.

Back