Quinola Des Obeaux

Irish Stamp

Forum Moderator
Anyone see this in the last at Cork?

Absolutely blew the field to pieces, 2/2 now with Paddy Mullins on board and has to be a contender for next seasons soft ground Novice Hurdles in Ireland. 15 lengths was the official distance but to be honest it was a good bit more.

Not many ran but Miss Abrahnovic was well supported this morning (probably by the bad-each way players) and is apparently highly regarded at home.

Martin

Yeah he looks like a middle distance horse and he pulled a bit during the race. but it wasn't a great race. I wonder will they be tempted to start him off over hurdles now or put him into another bumper?

He has such a strong looking bunch of young horses of which plenty look to be big scopey chasing sorts. Nice horse today but it also looked a pretty poor race.

As bumpers go I thought it was a meaningless contest.With 2 favourites from the Kiely stable beaten earlier on there was no real support for Miss Abramovich before the off.

As bumpers go I thought it was a meaningless contest.With 2 favourites from the Kiely stable beaten earlier on there was no real support for Miss Abramovich before the off.

Am a great admirer of Nina but she didn't imo kill herself to make a race of it on the Kiely horse in 2nd.:<3:

I thought that as well -Kielys bumper horses are often ridden from well off the pace but very little effort went into today.

Trainer was just interviewed on ATR and said QDO's run yesterday was the best bumper performance he has seen all season and seemed pretty keen on the horse.

Trainer was just interviewed on ATR and said QDO's run yesterday was the best bumper performance he has seen all season and seemed pretty keen on the horse.

Not sure how he could say that on the basis that only one other horse had any form and she ran in a confined mares race the previous time!! He must be considering their homework too.

Not sure how he could say that on the basis that only one other horse had any form and she ran in a confined mares race the previous time!! He must be considering their homework too.

Thats the impression I got (more on how he rates the horse overall) and have taken note having already backed a difference Mullins horse for the bumper in March.

Thats the impression I got (more on how he rates the horse overall) and have taken note having already backed a difference Mullins horse for the bumper in March.

Yeah I like that Gagewell Flyer myself. Liked the way he won, who he beat and his action looked like that of a good ground horse.

Back