Race Of The Day - Saturday

Guest_

At the Start
Not the return of Kauto Star...

But the clash of Noland, Fingeronthepulse, Scotsirish and Skys The Limit in the conditions chase after the Nicholson Chase should be a really informative race for future events.

Not the return of Kauto Star...

But the clash of Noland, Fingeronthepulse, Scotsirish and Skys The Limit in the conditions chase after the Nicholson Chase should be a really informative race for future events.

yeah looks a great wee race, fancy scotsirish myself.

Looks an interesting race alright, albeit a tricky race from a punting perspective. Hopefully Notre Pere will make it a decent test from the front (surely the sensible option, considering this trip is about 2 miles short of his best!)

Will be interesting to see what effect the breathing operation will have on Noland. If back to his best he's a worthy favourite but looks poor value at 11/8 IMO given the circumstances.

Finger onthepulse is my idea of the winner. Ground and trip both suit, strong gallop should play into his hands as well.

Ground looks far from ideal for both Scotsirish and Sky's The Limit.

Has to be respected though. Decent time wasn't it fto? Stable, breeding etc. all in favour. A more worthy favourite than the morning tissue in my book.

I'm most interested to see Stoute getting another run into Enticement.

As was I, Col. Thought for a second at the top of the hill he might just have been struggling to go with Finger onthe Pulse but, to his credit, he picked up really nicely and is entitled to come on for the run as well. The wind operation has obviously worked the oracle.

Fair play to Finger onthe Pulse BTW; ran a cracking race and put in one of the most spectacular rounds of jumping I have seen in quite a while.

It slipped my mind with regards to Notre Pere that he's only interested in winning one race this year!

Back